- - after 1852 (she is mentioned in her husband's will)
- Gunnetts Park which appears to have been in Meath, Ireland
- W. Finlay of Gunnetts, his youngest daughter and co-heiress.
- Chapel connection
- 1811 (baptism)
- Married on
- 13 December 1808 in St Mary's Dublin (2)
- Alexander Samuel Duff
- Henry Powell (8 March 1811) (1). (3 p.273) gives children as: William Higginson (1811-1855), Folliott (1818-1872), Robina Mary, and Baroness Cary.
- Registers of Charlotte Chapel (NAS CH12/3)
- Irish Genealogy Church Records database, online accessed 8 June 2010
- Alistair and Henrietta Taylor, The book of the Duffs (Constable and co, Edinburgh, 1914)
Back to index