Frederick Alexander Mackenzie Fraser
- - Dec 1848
- Castle Fraser
- Alexander Mackenzie of Inverallochy, who received the additional name of Fraser in 1803 and succeeded to Castle Fraser in 1814. MP for Ross and Cromarty. m.1786
- Helen Mackenzie (d.1802), daughter of Major William Mackenzie
- At his marriage he was Captain in his Majesty's 78th
Regiment of Foot. He later became Assistant quarter-master general to the
forces in Canada.
- Chapel connection
- 1817 (wedding)
- Married on
- 29 March 1817, a month before his brother's wedding.
- 1. Emmeline Sophia McLeod, 2. Georgina Augusta Bagot, daughter of Rt Hon Sir Charles Bagot, governor of Canada.
- Frederick Charles, Colin, Isabel
- Related to
- Charles Fraser, brother
- Registers of Charlotte Chapel (NAS CH12/3)
- Edinburgh Post Office Directory 1818
- L.G. Pine (ed), Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry, 17th edition (London, Burke's Peerage, 1952 p.923
- Alexander Mackenzie, A history of the Mackenzies with genealogies of the principal families of the name. New, revised and extended edition. (A and W Mackenzie, Inverness, 1894), p.588
Back to index