Alexander MacFrederick or Fedrics
- Daniel Sandford writes him
'Alexander McFredric', but it is likely he is one of the MacFredericks of
Galloway, amongst whom Alexander was a common family name. The Canongate
marriage register has him as 'Fedrics'.
- Sergeant in the 94th Regiment, which had its depot in Edinburgh in 1812 (2).
- Chapel connection
- 1812 (baptism)
- Married on
- 19 September 1809 (3)
- Jean MacIntosh
- Alexander (1812)
- Registers of Charlotte Chapel (NAS CH12/3)
- Steve Brown, 'British Infantry Regimental Depots 1804-1812' in The Napoleon Series (online accessed 4 August 2011)
- Old Parish Registers, Scottish Family History Centre
Back to index