- 23 July 1778 (baptised by Rev Hugh Blair) -
- Francis Scott of Harden d.1803
- Mary Don, daughter of Alexander Don of Newton, and Maria
Murray, who outlived her husband by 40 years, living as the grand old lady of
Edinburgh in George Square (where several of Mary's children were born), and dying
aged 91 in 1815.
- Her father lived at 27
Queen Street. Many of her children were born at Lady Don's house in George
Square, where she perhaps lived after her father's death, and while her husband
was at sea.
- Chapel connection
- 1809, wedding; 1812, baptism
- Married on
- 6 April 1809
- Thomas Folliot Baugh
- Mary Harriet (1812), Isabella (1813), a son (1814), a daughter (1816), a daughter (1817)
- Related to
Montgomerie, who married her cousin Alexander Don.
- Registers of Charlotte Chapel (NAS CH12/3)
- Edinburgh Post Office Directory 1818
Back to index