- John Stirling of Kippendavie, a partner in Stirling,
Gordon and Co, sugar planters in Content, Jamaica.
- Mary Graham, daughter of William Graham of Airth.
- Chapel connection
- 1810, baptism
- April 1808
- James Russell
- David (1809), John (1810), Mary (1811), Elizabeth (1812), Henry (1814), Catherine (1816), James (1817), Graham (1819)
- Related to
- Catherine Stirling, sister
- Registers of Charlotte Chapel (NAS CH12/3)
- Edinburgh Post Office Directory 1818
- Peter Beauclerk Dewar, Burke's Landed Gentry of Great Britain: The Kingdom in Scotland, 19th edition (Burke's Peerage and Gentry, London 2001) p.13-14
Back to index